MapStanmer Park Brighton BN1 9PZ
Have a thoroughly apple-themed day at this annual seasonal celebration in and around the orchards at Stanmer Park. The event is FREE and EVERYONE is welcome. (note parking will cost £10 so best to hop on the bus or cycle there for free!)
- Tours of Stanmer Orchards and the Brighton Permaculture Trust plot throughout the day
- Buy delicious homemade produce from our own stall. You won’t be able to resist our chutneys, preserves, ciders, juice and of course freshly picked APPLES from our own and local orchards.
- Brighton Permaculture Trust bar will be proudly serving our very own Stanmer Scrumpy made with apples from our scrumping project.
- The ever popular Apple Café – staffed and cooked for by volunteers, using fruit we scrumped from around Brighton & Hove and quality ingredients donated by Infinity Foods
- Display of Sussex apple varieties
- Fruit growing advice and tree sales
- Apple identification with expert Steve Oram from the People’s Trust for Endangered Species
- Learn more about what Brighton Permaculture Trust does year round at our info point
More information about the event here: https://brightonpermaculture.org.uk/courses/appleday
BookingThere are no booking options for this event, you can probably just turn up, but please check the event description to check if there are alterntive booking options