Run by Safety Net who work with communities to keep children safe
This course is an introduction to safeguarding and child protection issues for small community groups. You will gain a basic understanding of your role in establishing a safe environment and safe working practices in protecting children and young people from harm and abuse.
This course is for those who have contact with children or young people as part of a small community project/group.
This course you will help you:
- Gain confidence in handling concerns & disclosures
- Explore Safeguarding and Child Protection
- Learn the signs and symptoms of abuse
- Discuss the multi-agency approach to safeguarding
- Gain knowledge about the legal background
More about Safety Net here