An action-packed day of fun and educational activities. Celebrate the history and current work of Brighton Women’s Centre in their 40th birthday year!
Free workshops for women (bookable at the Free University Brighton stall on the day):
- 10.30am – Emotional Freedom Technique (Founders Room)
- 10.30am – Playtime workshop with discussion on gender and young children (West Platform)
- 11.30 am – Yoga (Founders Room)
- 12.30pm Make your own sketchbook/visual diary (West Platform)
- 12.30pm Speaking with Impact, Voice / Confidence Workshop (Founders Room)
- 1.30pm ’39 Women: My Party Guests’ Introducing 39 Women in History (Founders Room)
- 3pm Women’s Self Defence (Founders Room)
- 3pm Laughter Yoga (West Platform)
- Plus, all-day drop in crafts workshop
Workshop details and full programme here
Panel Discussion on Feminism: What’s in it for you? With MP Caroline Lucas, No More Page 3 Campaign, Twitter Youth Feminist Army and others.
Plus entertainment, an exhibition of the history of Brighton Women’s Centre, stalls, speakers, alternative therapies, art, a raffle and much more!
10 am – 12pm women only. 12pm – 4pm all welcome.
Free creche provided by Threshold. Places are limited so please book early on 01273 827001
Download the IWD2014 flyer here