Digital Accelerator course
FREE digital skills diploma delivered by Creative Process Digital worth £2,600. Places are limited and offered on a first come, first served basis.
The course will equip you with an essential tool kit of digital and creative skills that our employers demand, helping you to create an impressive portfolio of work that will make you the stand-out applicant for any hiring manager. We work with hundreds of great companies across Brighton and Sussex and the course will help you to secure an exciting new job or apprenticeship.
The Digital Accelerator at a glance:
– A 3 week full-time course, run once a month, Monday to Friday (10am-5pm)
– Completed in person at our Mac Training Centre by Hove Station
– Awards a Digital Skills Diploma valued at £2,600 but free to the participant
The Digital Accelerator course content:
– Practice using design and marketing software used by professionals: WordPress, Photoshop, InDesign
– Learn employability skills such as teamwork, networking, interview and presentation skills
– Build your own website and create an online portfolio and creative C.V.
– Understand what local opportunities are available and secure interviews for exciting jobs with great employers
You can register if:
You are aged 19 or above as of 31st August 2017;
You can commit to a full-time, 3 week course;
You are motivated and ready to secure a job and develop new digital skills that employers want.
Non-graduates will be accepted onto the programme on a case-by-case basis.
If you meet the above criteria and are ready to progress your career then register and we will call you to confirm the final details and secure your place. If you have any questions, please call us on 01273 232273.
PLEASE NOTE: registration for this event is registration of your interest in doing the course – your place is not confirmed and you are not enrolled until we have completed a screening phone call and email confirmation (this will happen shortly after you buy your free ticket).